Lufthansa German Airlines / unacceptable customer service attitude
I arrived today 6 Jan. Frankfurt coming from Berlin LH 195, seat no. 5A (Business).
After collecting my baggage I discovered that I forgot my mobile phone on the plan. By asking, I was guided to the lost and found office.
Unfortunately the service provided to us at the office was BELOW average, demonstrating very poor quality and disrespect.
I hereby officially complaint the clerk attitude and the response he showed. More importantly, I suspect discrimination, being an Arab and Muslim, that I cannot accept.
Should you see any issue with my concern, I hope to receive any feedback.
Passenger: Ahmed Enaba
Star Alliance Gold Card no. [protected]
Updated by Ola Hosny, MA, Jan 06, 2019
Worst ever service on earth! Shame on Lufthansa, claiming a German service:( Flying on a German airlines was SUPPOSEDLY to be better experience (Today's flight LH 195, Berlin-Frankfurt, seat 5A and 5C) Customer service clerk showed NO professionalism, NO respect, and NO behave.
I hereby officially complaint for the disrespect and discrimination i've faced with such an impolite clerk that is totally unqualified to deal with international flyers.
More Lufthansa German Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Lufthansa - customer service 
- Lufthansa - lost luggage / claim for reimbursement of replacement purchases 
- Lufthansa - lost baggage - poor customer service 
- Lufthansa - reschedule my flight 
- Lufthansa - complaints letter got no where to send 
- Lufthansa German Airlines - Compensation Voucher credited to wrong person
- Lufthansa German Airlines - exchange flight time
- Lufthansa German Airlines - unethical behaviour
- Lufthansa German Airlines - inconvenience and missed connecting flights due to lufthansa delayed flights
- Lufthansa German Airlines - cancellation of flight