LuckyVitamin.com — non-existent response to complaints, refunds, etc
Ordered first order with this company before Christmas...all stocking stuffers totalling under $100. Received only part of order and overcharged for what I did receive. Several items received inadequately wrapped and severely damaged so complained to customer service asking for credit...no response or credit. No credit for overcharge on items received. Items I'd asked to be cancelled since the order was a disaster came anyway...AFTER Christmas. They stink as a company, in my opinion, and am still waiting for a credit and an adequate response. WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM AGAIN and recommend to no one. Don't think I've ever had an order quite like this one. Ugh.
More LuckyVitamin.com Complaints & Reviews
- LuckyVitamin.com - dishonest company 
- LuckyVitamin.com - incompetent company
- LuckyVitamin - ripped me off!
- lucky vitamins - selling expired product
- LuckyVitamin.com - dishonest & terrible customer service
- LuckyVitamin Corporation - really slow shipping on backordered items
- LuckyVitamin.com - order not received even after a month and luckyvitamin does not want to take responsibility of sending me my ordered item
- Lucky, Vitamin - customer service and payment issues
- LuckyVitamin Corporation - customer service does not respond.
- LuckyVitamin.com - never again!