Lucky Brand / This is not a company that cares about its customers

I ordered two pairs of jeans from luckybrand.com. Shopping for clothes online is not quick and the whole process took about 30 minutes. I even found a promotional code for free shipping. The website said my product was in stock. The next day I received a note that said my order was canceled because it was out of inventory. No question about whether I wanted to back order, no apology, and no compensation for my wated time or incentive to ever buy from them again. This is not a company that cares about its customers.

Sh

More Lucky Brand Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Do
      26th of May, 2015

Agree!! I went into a local store to purchase jeans after seeing a BIG RED sign saying 40% off entire store. When I went to make my purchase the sales clerk said "No. Exclusions apply and the jeans are not on sale". Really???? This is false advertising. I bought the jeans anyway but I decided I am going to return them. This is NOT a company I want to have my money. The attached picture is the actual sign in the store. #luckybrandjeans #youlie

14th of Dec, 2015

Much to my surprise I bought the Legend Charlie Skinny jeans on sale on Cyber Monday for $51.84. I was super excited to get a great deal on a great jean.
    After waiting several days I noticed the sale was still pending in my PayPal account. I called PayPal and they told me that Lucky Brand wouldn't approve the transaction and they emailed a reminder to the company that there was a sale pending. Again, a few days went by and the transaction wasn't approved. I then tried to call the customer service line and hung up after being put on hold for more than 30 minutes! This week I called again and finally talked to a customer service rep who shifted the blame back to PayPal. When I told her that I had them send an email she put me on hold and then replied that there was no record of it.
    Finally, I asked if I could buy the jeans at the price I was given on Cyber Monday and was flat out told "No". I have bought items from Lucky Brand through PayPal and I have never had a problem. I can track through my PayPal account the exact status of my order and I know that Lucky Brand was the hold up.
    I have shopped at Lucky Brand for over 10 years and as well as many of my family and friends and I can tell you flat out "you have lost a customer". I spend copious amounts of money on clothing for me and my family. Lucky Brand USED to be one of my main go to stores. They can stop sending me their crappy emails with "outstanding sales prices" because they don't honor them.