LSBF London / university
I started studying ACCA with the London School of Business and Finance. I was completely pressured into it by the sales rep and was told that if I did not pay soon then my place on the course would go and be given to someone else. Naturally I paid the fees as I was eager to progress my career. It turns out that ACCA was completely the wrong choice for me and being in industry I was much more suited to CIMA and this is what I should have been doing all along.
I enquired about switching to the CIMA course which was not a problem, however they informed me that they had still not updated their study courses to be under the new syllabus. This is utterly ridiculous as the course changed around 2 years ago and every other provider now has updated materials. I was told that they didn't know when this would be updated and that it "might" be this year. I was told that I could have a refund and 3 months on I am still waiting for the money to be returned. I have now wasted so much time with this company fighting to get money back which is rightfully mine. I will now take legal action and take it to all forms of social media. The service received from this place is a complete joke.
More LSBF London Complaints & Reviews
- LSBF - London School Of Business & Finance - still waiting for results 
- LSBF London Campus - Refund of fees 
- lsbf - Cheating Students Money 
- London School Of Business & Finance - refund request - poor service 
- London School of Business and Finance - Breach of Contract
- London School Of Business & Finance [LSBF] - refund payment not received
- LSBF - London School of Business and Finance - MSc in Finance - 14+ months waiting for my final grade!!
- London School of Business & Finance (LSBF) - Refund 
- London School of Business & Finance (LSBF) - Refunds on tuition fees
- London School of Business Finance - Fee Refund required from the LSBF