LSBF London / university

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

I started studying ACCA with the London School of Business and Finance. I was completely pressured into it by the sales rep and was told that if I did not pay soon then my place on the course would go and be given to someone else. Naturally I paid the fees as I was eager to progress my career. It turns out that ACCA was completely the wrong choice for me and being in industry I was much more suited to CIMA and this is what I should have been doing all along.
I enquired about switching to the CIMA course which was not a problem, however they informed me that they had still not updated their study courses to be under the new syllabus. This is utterly ridiculous as the course changed around 2 years ago and every other provider now has updated materials. I was told that they didn't know when this would be updated and that it "might" be this year. I was told that I could have a refund and 3 months on I am still waiting for the money to be returned. I have now wasted so much time with this company fighting to get money back which is rightfully mine. I will now take legal action and take it to all forms of social media. The service received from this place is a complete joke.

St
Feb 3, 2018

Comments

• K2
      29th of Mar, 2018

Hi Steph,

I am in a similar position where LSBF is not refunding the tuition fee. Can you please provide your email address for us to get in touch. I think this college needs to be taken to task as there are too many stories of this happening over and over again.

Thanks