Lowe's / poor roof installation
I contracted with Lowe's to have a roof installed in 2005. They in turn contracted the work to a roof installer (failing to adequately check his credentials). The roof installer hired by Lowe's in turn hired another contractor to install my roof ("Subcontractor"). The Subcontractor slapped new shingles (in an uneven fashion) over my old roof shingles and failed to replace any of the original flashing. As a result of the shoddy workmanship performed, my roof developed leaks that had never been there before. As a result of all this, I've incurred extensive interior and exterior damages and living in my house has been challenging. At no point did Lowe's check the quality of the work being performed (or the persons actually performing the work) during my roof installation. To date (12/08) Lowe's hasn't made any serious attempts at making us whole and has failed to stand by the work performed by the installers they contracted to perform the work.
More Lowe's Complaints & Reviews
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - remote control stopped working! 
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - loud enough to not use it 
- Lowes - retaliation for calling corporate 
- Lowe's Advantage Extended Warranty - they will not pay service provider for approved warranty work 
- Lowes - false advertisement and lowes is cheating people out of there money 
- Lowe's - veterans id not be in accepted by spouse.
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - discrimination
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - online website
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - installed wood fence
- Lowes - the deplorable performance of their delivery service and customer care