Low Pay Card / Chris Lane

1 New Albany, IN, United States Review updated:

My son received an unsolicted 'credit card' from Low Pay Card. The only thing he authorized was 'addtional information' and we have now been charged two fees amounting to 118.95. He did not authorize this fee nor did he activate the card. He is filing a complaint with the AG and FTC. If these people contact you, tear up any letter and never, ever call them. I have no idea where they got his checking account information but I am sure the AG will find out.

Comments

Ga
  6th of Aug, 2008
Low Pay Card - Ripping me off
Low Pay Card
Los Angeles
California
Phone: 1 800 815 6952

This ### company has dipped into my checking account to the tune of 200.00 and i have received nothing from them. The bank cant help me. I closed my account, but i am out 200 bucks... bummer.

Ja
  7th of Sep, 2008
Low Pay Card - Card protection
Low Pay Card
www.lowpaycard.com

This is to complaint about card protection services that when i applied it says only one time payment for 1 year and it debiting my account monthly. Since i haven't yet activating my account/card, it's a frustration for me to get a card like lowpay card. I'm not accepting this and i would just like to cancel or terminate my account to you.Thank you.

JACQUILINE LIMOS.

My
  24th of Oct, 2008
Low Pay Card - activation

I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY WELCOME PACKAGE,
I WOULD LIKE TO USE MY CARD,
I HAVE GONE ON LINE TO ACTIVATE THE CARD, AND
THE 79.00 HAS BEEN DEDUCTTED FROM MY ACCT.
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON.

An
  5th of Nov, 2008

i needto know if yall got my money yet because i have mail it off last friday i reallly need to know...

Ta
  25th of Nov, 2008

I never applied to this card i called them and told them no and they still took $80 from my account. I will now cut up anything i don't know...

Jo
  21st of Jan, 2009

exact same thing happened to my husband. What do we do about getting these people in trouble? He never even activated the card. Or entered in his bank information.

Ra
  5th of Apr, 2009

the same exact thing happend to my husband and i we called about the card and when asked for card number we gave but we said we just wanted to find out information that was it then the lady said that there was a 79.00 activation fee and a one time charge of 120.00 and that it was a merchant card to buy stuff from them and i told her was not interrested and to cancel any more mail from them and to cancel anything in mine or my husbands name and the lady hung up. the next time we got online and checked our account they had pulled 99.00 from our account that just happend to be our bill money and then they pulled a 120.00 from our account and that made our account go overdraawn and our bank said that because it was 2 different amounts that they couldn't put the stop payment on those checks and altert fraud on our account until they did again and it would have to be for the same amount. But the funny thing is that we have to pay the bank back even though we have reported this action was not authorized by either of us. now just the other day they have puled another 120.00 so maybe now the bank will put a fraud alert. But this time it made our account neg and we now have to pay the bank again and thats money we don't have. They even used the same ck number for the 2nd time. This company has got to be stopped!!! They are total scammers! If you try and email them you just get another email telling you to call customer service and then when you call customer service it hangs up or it states you have reached them after hours and to try back later. so if you get a card in the mail from low pay company run as fast as you can rip that puppy up don't even call cuse you will be next.

To
  9th of Jul, 2010
Low Pay Card - processing fee
Tonya Martin
3309 Hare
Texas
Phone: 7132370930
jacolbytoo@yahooo.com

I applied for this card maybe 2years ago only to my surprize I can't do no shopping and I paid $45.00 processing fee I am not pleased with this company I would like for my money to be reinbursed to me immediately! I also have called the customer service number more than 5 times and I always get a voice mail so I am begging to think they are scamming me

Je
  28th of Jun, 2012

I believe that my sister has the same lawer I'm wondering if we are talking about the same person Chris Lane email is Lanelawoffice@gmail.com if this is the same person contact me at JenniferUpdegraff@gmail.com he charged my mom 1500 up front after the paperwork was done and he did not do much for us and now were willing to cancel the hearing he always wanted us to make any investigation calls or any other activities he just returned our call and always said to have my sister write down everything that happens he never wanted to follow up with the other parties attorney he told her to contact them and when we did we weren't allowed to ask questions Chris was suppose to associate with the other parties attorney and he did not. please contact me if this is the same person his office looks like a brick house in 409 bank st albany Indiania

Je
  28th of Jun, 2012

thanks you people might have helped us figure out what was wrong with him as a lawer why he didnt do so much for us