Loss Mitigation Services / Loss mitigation

United States, California, Fremont
Avemos Financial Group
5018 Mowry Avenue Fremont Ca, 94538
Phone: (510)713-9200
I just want let everyone know that if you are dealing with this office you should be really careful. Because they are just promiseing that they are modifing your loan and they don't do nothing about it they promise me that my case was going to take 5 to 6 weeks and it's been over 3 months already. The other day I went to see Lisa and told that my case was close that i was now ready modify my loans.But I meet some people their saying that they had lost their homes and they went into foreclosure and i realize that she was not doing the right thing. I realize that I better get into contact with the bank and ask them if she was working on my case to modify and they told me that they never heard from this person and i call the bank for a whole week an asked and they would tell the same thing. So i went down to their office and asked them for my money back and MIke the broker told me that they didn't have no funds. So please people open your eyes an check with the bank the status of your case. I meet 3 people their house went into foreclosure and she didn't do nothing about it. So who ever you know just let them know was going on in this office. She needs to be investegated for all the scams she is doing.