Losethebackpain.com / I have been charged $19.95 every month without my authorization
I bought a book about a new technique for eliminating back pain. I charged the book on my credit card. I realized (3 months later) that I have been charged every month $19.95. When I called the company, they told me I checked the box for a free newsletter.
Which I am sure I did not check any box, as I never do as a matter of fact. The free newsletter being free only the first month, then they charge you a whopping $19.95/month automatically. That information they claim is there, but I know that I am extremely careful with these things, and I did not see that information anywhere (since I did not click for any options).
They said they would reimburse me for the current month, but not for the previous two. I insisted but they refused. This is clearly a scam. I never requested a newsletter, and certainly not at $19.95/month. They need to be stopped. And by the way, I never received any newsletter.
More Losethebackpain.com Complaints & Reviews
- Healthy Back Institute - continuted billing 
- Healthy Back Institute or Lose The Back Pain - 'free' book scam with unauthorised credit card charges 
- Losethebackpain.com - illegal recurrent monthly charges on my credit card for a fake newsletter I never signed up for 
- Healthy Back Institute - info. stolen 
- Healthy Back Institute - failed payments 
- LoseTheBackPain - cancelling direct debit
- LoseTheBackPain - unsolicited pill shipment
- Healthy Back Store - not delivered on time/ poor customer service 
- LoseTheBackPain - heal and soothe
- Healthy Back Institute - impossible to get any help from their customer service people