Loreal Paris USA / wrong color
For many years I have used the shades in the Natural Blond colors. I recently used Color 9 Natural Blond. When I mixed the color, I noticed that it was a dark red but didn't think much about it because I know you are always improving your products.
However, to my surprised the color turned out to be a horrible dark ash red color. It was a late Saturday and was unable to call a beauty shop. Since I was joining a new church on Sunday, I knew I had to do something fast. So I had my husband run out and buy Loreal 10Natural Blond. When I mixed this color, the dye was blond which is what the first product should have been. I have extremely thin hair and my hair is very fragile.
I have kept the product and would like to have it analyzed. I have checked the bottle labels and the labels are correct, however I am questioning if perhaps the label was put on the wrong bottle? I would also like to know if there is some place I can send this product to a chemist?
I think this is very serious and I know what it is like to lose your hair because I am a cancer survivor. This needs to be looked into and I would appreciate hearing from you.
Evelyn G. Bradley
More Loreal Paris USA Complaints & Reviews
- Loreal / L'Oreal Pearl Perfect Day Cream - complaint against loreal 
- L'Oreal - bottle stops pumping, when there are lots of make left in the bottle 
- L'Oreal - elling duplicate products 
- L'Oreal Paris London - revitalift day face cream 
- L'oreal Paris Healthy Look Creme Gloss Color - wrong color 
- L'oreal - l'oreal excellence creme 5g medium golden brown
- L'oreal - lipstick "color riche" 362 cristal cappuccino 
- L'oreal - loreal feria hair dye
- L'oreal - voluminous lash paradise mascara
- L'oreal - loreal imported deep nourishing spa gel 490 gm