Loot Crate — rude employee of customer service
It's the third time I'm trying to tell the employee
Erson U. (J.K. Rowling's Wizarding World Crate) I signed the payment of only one Crate, for just one month($ 46) and I have to be certain that I will not be charged any expenses because I cannot afford it.
This is the answer of my questions "Thank you for reaching us! No worries, I'm glad I was able to assist.
Thanks for being an awesome Looter! "
I did not think that rudeness was part of your staff, but if so, I will do without your own "prestigious" services
Valerio Tiso (v.[protected]@tiscali.it)
More Loot Crate Complaints & Reviews
- Loot Crate - unauthorized credit card charges
- Loot Crate - I have no idea how to cancel my membership! 
- Loot Crate - unauthorized credit card charge 
- Loot Crate - don't subscribe!
- Loot Crate - scam service! I don't get my boxes!! 
- Loot Crate - for international shippers, think twice before you pay for loot crate
- Loot Crate - I didn't get the password 
- Loot Crate - how to get some money back from loot crate
- Loot Crate - fraudulent credit card charge
- Loot Crate - loot underwear