loose women / Talking rubbish

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

Good afternoon,

I just wanted to let you know how unhappy some of the comments made today on your show about infertility made me. After trying for a baby for over seven years it is so sad that people can just say things without realising the affect on people. Saying such nasty things like 'People who want to start having a family shouldn't leave it late and should leave work and concentrate on having one'.

Me and my husband work hard don't claim any benefits and like a lot of people work hard for what we have. We would love nothing more than to stop work and have I.V.F for the family that we want so bad... after watching our friends over and over again have children. As this is not a free treatment we would have to pay and also pay for normal everyday things (Mortgage, Rates and general things) and to do this we have to work.

Jane McDonalds closing comments said it all 'I wish that it was that easy' at least there seemed to be someone who understands.

Mrs Leanna Jones

Le

More loose women Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ve
      21st of Apr, 2011

do they know how upseting it can be when the loose women girls gossip about peoples weight loose women used to be a show that i liked to watch on a thursday afternoon if they think that they can say these things like " no man would like to be in a reliationship with a fat women" then they are horrible people thinking that they are all the best they think that bullying is wrong so why are they bulling people they dont even one i am deeply horrified what they say about peoples looks and sterbility is as disguesting as poo and this should never be approved on telei