Long John Silvers / service/attitude

1 725 N. PierceAmarillo, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: Unknown

Went to business approximately 7:30 PM 5-31-08 to purchase two orders of 2 Fish & Fries using two Coupons valued at $2.59 Each. I ordered and at the end of my order I advised w/coupons. The Window Clerk brought the food to me at window and advised that I owed $9.72. I advised not with the coupons at 2.59 each. He got mighty pissed when I gave him the coupons and he advised that I didn't tell him I had coupons. I advised you didn't listen to my order. My order with coupons figures like this: two coupons @ 2.59 ea = 5.18
Tax= .43
Total Cost = 5.61

I paid with a $10.00 Bill 10.00
Total Order Cost - 5.61
Change I should of got 4.39
Change Received 3.52
Change Short .87

It's not the shortage of change that concerns me. It is the attitude of the person operating the order window. Question is, when a person pays with coupons, is the size of the order size smaller or what.
The Order Clerk was qukiet beligerant about having to take the coupons. I just don't understand what the problem is. The difference in cost is:
With Coupons, the cost is $5.61
Without Coupons, the cost is $7.92

With the attitude of this establishment, guess I'll just find another place to patronize.

Comments

• Bo
      22nd of Jun, 2008

That's because you are an idiot by not stating the fact that you have coupons. I'm sure nobody cares about your monetary transaction reguarding your payment for food. And your moaning about come pocket change? Grow up you cheap ###.