London School Of Business & Finance / refund request - poor service
I signed up at LSBF to do my ACCA and the service was good, everything was sorted out very quick and enrolment was done immediately.
ONCE payment had been carried out, that was it. That is where the service stopped.
I hardly managed to get answers to my questions or emails. I finally decided ACCA was not for me and asked for a refund, i submitted my refund application 3 months ago, and according to LSBF website it takes 45 days to process. This is already a huge time span for a simple request, but still i was patient and waited. It has been way over that time period and i have still not heard from them. I have emailed repeatedly, called regularly, left messages daily. BUT no response.
Am currently in talks in regards to taking legal action against them.
Would suggest people find other places to do ACCA, as i am not the only one who has had problems with LSBF but the majority of students have.
More London School Of Business & Finance Complaints & Reviews
- LSBF - London School Of Business & Finance - still waiting for results 
- LSBF London Campus - Refund of fees 
- lsbf - Cheating Students Money 
- London School of Business and Finance - Breach of Contract
- LSBF London Campus - refund 
- London School Of Business & Finance [LSBF] - refund payment not received
- LSBF London - university 
- LSBF - London School of Business and Finance - MSc in Finance - 14+ months waiting for my final grade!!
- London School of Business & Finance (LSBF) - Refund 
- London School of Business & Finance (LSBF) - Refunds on tuition fees