Logmein / they tried to steal my money!
I really need help because I'm afraid that this company will try to steal my money and I want to stop them.
About a month ago someone tried to charge my card and I received an emergency call from my bank. They said that a company called LogMeIn tried to bill me. To be honest I have no idea who these guys are, I never used their site, never even heard anything about them.
One week later the same thing happened. Of course I tried to resolve it myself and tried to contact LogMeIn many times, but they did not reply. I'm afraid and I don't want to lose my money. To be sure I made a new bank account and transferred all of my money there. But I still want to know why are these guys after me and what do they want. Also sent a report to the police. Please help!
More Logmein Complaints & Reviews
- Logmein.com - I guess it is legal for logmein to steal money from it's customers through their automatic renewal and no-refund policy 
- Logmein - won't refund my debits 
- Logmein.com - don't buy, don't use and nothing from a co that can't be bothered 
- Logmein.com - a very poor policy, and a way to dishonestly keep stealing money from their customers
- Logmein - logmein pro: contract practices borderline illegal. 
- Logmein - shady company
- Logmein - billing
- Logmein - they double billed me
- Logmein - expensive