Logitechrefund not received and poor customer service

Since the Mouse was not working properly and the product was still under warranty I've given the Combo pack for replacement on 3rd of January 2018. The have promised me that I will get a replaced combo pack by 5th of January 2018 or maximum by 8th of January 2018 (which did not happen).

Since, the stock was not available. They asked me to buy a new Logitech Keyboard and mouse cordless set MK-220 and produce the bill and promised me that they will provide the refund via cheque for the entire amount within a week. As per their advice, I purchased a new Logitech Keyboard and mouse cordless set MK-220 and enclosed the Bill, Customer receipt and my ID proof in a mail and requested them to keep up their promise and do the needful by processing the refund cheque as per the bill asap.

I'm completely dissatisfied with the customer service and false promises made by Logitech customer care. I was promised for a refund by the customer service executive Mr. Kumar and his Manager Mr. Lakshmi for the Logitech combo pack MK-220 on January 10, 2018. Initially, I was informed that they will be giving me a cheque within a week from January 10, 2018. When I approached them after a week they informed that the cheque is ready and will take one more week.

I'm very much disappointed with their lies and false promises as I've not received the cheque till date. I feel that they have not processed my request at all and giving me excuses. Mr. Kumar has not even returned the call whenever he promised for a call back. I want the issue to be resolved within next 24 hours. If I dont get a refund within next 24 hours necessary action will be taken towards the authorities and towards Logitech.

Ma