Loans Direct / I was charged a fee that I was unaware of

25 boyne court; blyth northumberland,ne241ep, blyh, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 07456489451

i thought i was applied for a loan with loans direct and gave them my bank details but really it was an administration fee of 69.00. this was taken out of my account in 1 payment which i could not afford to pay as am a single parent in receipt of benefits. i have had no loans what so ever and am not very happy that the 69.00 was actually an administration fee. this should have been explained in bold letters. this is 2nd time in so long that i have had to complain. i have 3 children to provide for and a house to run which i am seriously struggling to do. i did apply for a refund and got told i was at the next stage of the matter but i just cannot find the site i done it on now. This company should clearly state that it is a kind of agency who charge a fee for finding people loans. i have read a few complaints from other angry people in the same boat as myself. i really do find this disgusting and i would like a full refund from loans direct and also some compensation for the distress it has caused myself and my 3 children as i have been struggling since this has happened. i have had to go without feeding myself so i can feed my children and i have now find myself in debt due to not having enough money to pay household bills. i have also had the same problem with zooloans. i am going to go to my local citizens advice and also going to see if i can get advice from a solicitor. these companies know what they are, they are targeting families who struggle from day to day financially but they just dont care. i really need my money back as i am really hard up and suffer from depression and panick attacks. please get back in touch with via email or phone calls or even better still by post if possible as i dont always have credit on my phone due to not being able to afford it. i would really appreciate a fast response to my complaint or like i said i will take it furthur and get my local mp involved and also solicitors. this is is from an irate unhappy with your services and sneaky lies customer!!!

Sh
Apr 30, 2014

Comments

• Mi
      2nd of Jul, 2013
    Loans Direct - monies
    loans direct uk
    shefield
    England, South Yorkshire
    United Kingdom

i went on a loan site but it referred me to a loans direct uk site it said i had to pay 69.75 up front fee so i sent them an email saying take me off you r site i have just discovered that they have taken the money out of my account and want to get it back they have no right to do this

• Iw
      1st of May, 2014

On 05.04/2012 wrongly taken me a fee for membership in the Direct Loans 69.75 pounds despite not used this service and I did not take a loan, I ask for a refund!

• Ba
      4th of Sep, 2014
    Loans Direct - Unauthorised payment
    LOANS DIRECT
    United Kingdom

Enquired about a loan and they took an unauthorised payment of £64.99. Beware of giving out your bank details which they say they require to look for a loan for you!!