Living Socialvenue not suitable

Purchased two tickets for an Opera -- June 23rd 2013, The tempature was 88 degrees and we walked the hillside to get to the location to find the it was not airconditioned.We left.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Pittsburgh, PAI in my late 60's with a heat condition was told by living socail that in Arizona that would not be so hot... and after consultation with his uppers was offered 10 deal buks for a &38 dollar venue--- i really felt disrespected and told him so -- he said take it or leave it

Fr
Jul 03, 2013

Comments

• Li
      Sep 12, 2011
    Living Social - lack of response to refund request
    Living Social
    Perth
    Western Australia
    Australia
    livingsocial.com.au

I purchased two certificates for massages through Living Social. The masseur was unable to honor them due to high demand and recommended that I request a refund. I did and I received a stock "Thank you for your enquiry..." response. That was 6 weeks ago and I have heard nothing since.

Nov 06, 2012
    Living Social - No product received
    Living Social
    Washington DC
    Wisconsin
    livingsocial.com

I ordered a set of sheets for $35. No sheets but yet a charge on my credit card. Do not trust the vendors on this site!! It is hit or miss with the products they offer. Not worth the risk only causes headaches.

• Kr
      Feb 11, 2013

I am having the same problem! I never received a product I purchased nearly 5 months ago via LIving Social!