LivePerson / terrible experience

I have had many readings over the last year on this site and alot of the experts are just not gifted at all and give generic advice. Master Z and David James give generic advice, and don't seem psychic to me. Spiritual Diagnosis was also very average, but at least charged less. Nothing ever came to pass. Fruno uses transcripts. The only psychics worth anything are Katharine and Readings With Lee, who have both been able to help me and seem to be genuine. Lee has helped me a lot over a long period of time, and has usually been very accurate.

I think this site is only good for online counseling and there seems to be no experience or qualifications required in any other areas. My advice, is be very careful or stay away.

Va

Comments

• Th
      8th of Feb, 2009

Hey there. Master Z is the top psyhcic and the biggest phony of them all! The coot charges like 18 a minute?!!!Got a reading by him and he was full of s***. These people are probably milli0naires off of innocent and confused ppl, and should be incarcerated!

• In
      21st of Jul, 2009

I went to liveperson and received readings. Let me tell you that one of the readers let the cat out the bag. She asked me why I received so many reading at the site in less than 90 days? If these people can see how many reading you have had I am sure they can read previous transcripts and see what was said to you, to use as a guideline. How did she know this? Can they see
    your information prior to taking the reading?
    Something to think about!!

19th of Sep, 2010

If you ever pay a "psychic" for their services, especially a random one online, then you completely and utterly DESERVE to lose your money for being so monumentally stupid. I hope every last one of you winds up being culled from the herd before you have a chance to reproduce.

Idiots.

• Ke
      11th of Nov, 2010

Master Z and readings by Lee are BOTH not real. I have used them both over the years. NEVER came true. Believe me I wanted them to come true. David James however did make predictions for me on a big scale. SO far his predictions have come true.

• Be
      31st of May, 2013

I tried David James twice on Lifereader. He is described as "blunt and direct." Rude and paranoid would probably be more accurate. Lifereader says all chat readings come with three free minutes, but he basically told me that I'm "not going to get free information" and made me wait until the timer started. This was the second reading I had done with him; the first time around, we had talked for much longer than three minutes, so he had no reason to think I was trying to cheat him. I don't know why I went on with the reading; I should have just ended the chat right then and there for his unprofessional attitude. As to psychic talent ... I don't know yet. He predicted I would meet a great guy before the end of spring. It hasn't happened yet, but I still have a month to go. If I remember to, I will post an update.

• Be
      29th of Jun, 2013

Back with my update ... David James' prediction for me did NOT come true. Not surprised since the description he gave me for the guy I was supposed to meet was a laundry list he seems to use again and again. "About my age, taller than me, dark hair, fair skin, stable job." When I looked over DJ's Liveperson reviews, I spotted this very same description in another customer's comment. Seriously. *eye roll* But what to expect from an internet "psychic?" Waste of money and time. If only he had at least made me feel good, but his "blunt and direct" [insert second eyeroll] attitude caused him to fail at that as well.