[Resolved] Livecareer / resume building service

1 San FranciscoSterling Heights, MI, United States

This is what I have been dealing with for the past day. I cancelled the initial trial and this did not get reflected in my account. I have been charged 8 times for a service that I have not even signed into. Your employees will not refund my money and I can see why you have such horrible reviews online. I wish that I paid closer attention to my account and I would not be in this rough situation. I know that you outsource your phone services because everyone that I have talked to has a language barrier. Maybe this person who was supposed to cancel my account did not do so for whatever reason. I cannot speculate. I would like this issue brought to your attention and hope for a speedy resolution. My credit card is also investigating this complaint EMAIL DOUG.JACKSON@LIVECAREER.COM Thank you for contacting Resume-Now Customer Care. First of all, we would like to apologize for the way you were treated by some of our agents. Their actions were unacceptable. We will definately be taking action. We also want to thank you for the evidence provided. The first time you sent the information should have been enough. We have proceeded to grant all the charges since March. This means that $398.00 should be reflecting in the next 3-5 business days. Your account has been cancelled and no further charges will be made to your service. Per Management.

• Resolution statement

• LiveCareer Customer Care's Response, Mar 02, 2016

We are sorry that you had this experience with our service. We are very committed to providing great customer service and once again apologize that you were not satisfied with our service. We take all feedback very seriously. It will be forwarded to our Marketing team. Please contact us directly at customerservice@livecareer.com so we can provide you with further assistance.

Best regards,