Limewire / 360 Pro / Share / limewire support

United States Review updated:
I paid limewire $40.00 some dollars for unlimed use of the 360 pr0 download , i used the service for 3 months, after doing a restore on my pc, i some how lost the 360 pro. I could not find the download on the limewire internet web site, so i took the problem to limewire suporte, the person at limewire told me he would e-mail me the down load for the 360 pro share program, to this day, i have not had any e-mail, this has been going on for sometime now and it is about time i bring up limewires support once more. You get the money, i get the service,,, when?

Comments

9th of May, 2007
I purchased limewire and instead got 360 pro share. And after a while I am unable to open up & download music. Perfect SCAM.
Ma
  29th of Jan, 2010
I have paid Limewire close to 40 dollars and when I tried to register it said membership already expired what 's the beef.I never did log in to Limewire and was looking forward to downloading country tunes because country music is number one for me...please how do I get refund if I cannot get to Limewire...thanks...

360 Share Pro Logo 360 Share Pro