[Resolved] Lightingnewyork.comThis company stole my money and there is no way to reach them

To be honest Lightingnewyork is probably the worst company I have ever deal with and next time I will definitely read the review before buying anything online. I bought a ceiling fan from this store and did not receive it and lots my money. Their customer service said that they had some difficulties with the delivery and asked me to be more patient, then they just stopped replying. I asked for a refund so many times but I can't do anything about it without their assistance! Lightingnewyork is a very bad company and if you don't believe me then go online and do your own research. I will sue them if I don't get my money back!

• Resolution statement

• Lighting New York Customer Care's Response, Jan 10, 2017

Please contact us directly at [protected]@lightingnewyork.com with your order information so that we may work to resolve this issue for you.

Ke