Lifestyle Holidays Dominican Republic / Fraud and cheating
I am hoping you can assist my family, we do not know what to do at this point.
On March 23th 2009 while on vacation in the Dominican Republic at the Lifestyles Holidays resort (as a rental guest of a member, we paid the member for the week's stay) we attended a sales presentation for membership in the vacation club of the resort. After much alcohol (they kept the glasses full of alcohol and served champagne at several tour stops) and high pressure sales, we signed a contract and two credit cards through Bank of America were charged with high amounts.
We immediately the next morning expressed regret, but again experienced high pressure sales.
Immediately upon our return home I contacted our assigned customer service representative, Vance Paul, via email and requested a full cancellation. He attempted to give us alternative financing options, but we declined fully and requested a full refund and cancellation, confirmed with email. I also contacted Bank of America on this day and spoke with Reggie in billing disputes who stated I should send immediately a certified letter via postal mail requesting a refund, which I did.
I then exchanged several emails with a Mr Rountos, who again tried to offer us financing options, but I have always responded with a firm request for cancellation.
I have received an email from Mr Rountos completely denying our request to cancellation any portion of this membership and it's fees.
There is not any reference to cancellation terms in the contract.
I have requested contact information beyond Mr Rountos and have not been able to receive anyone additional to contact.
I am willing to provide any other information you seek, please do not put yourself or your family through this hell, the resort itself is not worth it.
More Lifestyle Holidays Dominican Republic Complaints & Reviews
- Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club - Fraud and cheating! 
- Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club - Timeshare Scam 
- Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club - Fraudulent Charges 
- Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club - Credit Card Fraud 
- Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club - Fraud 
- Lifestyle Holiday Vacation Club - scam! I could not set up the website, the cd information for this was a long process. no customer service rep to help. I was scammed out of $12,000
- Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club [LHVC] - vacation club 
- LHVC - Misrepresentation, Scam,Fraud, Dishonest People 
- Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club - Fraud & Cheating
- Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club - Penthouse package