Lifestyle Family Fitness / Avoid Working Here

Adding to the other people's work environment complaints, I too was an overworked, underpaid, unappreciated manager at Lifestyles. I had a chance to see the Ohio and Florida clubs and it's all the same. AVOID THEM! The negativity filters down to all levels. LFF professes to value employees but after a few months working with them, you will see right through it. So don't be duped! There were also several high profile harrassment cases in the company while I was there. Beware!

Also FOR LFF CUSTOMERS, watch out for the "4 week comfort guarantee". You HAVE to go a certain # of times and cancel at just the right moment to get your money back. This was a HIGE problem when I was there. A better bet is to go to another gym who will let you show proof of move to cancel or just do month to month.

An

Comments

• N
      17th of Nov, 2007

Honestly I cant disagree more you have to be an idiot to not understand the four week comfort guarantee and I do mean an idiot. If you give it a fair chance then you can opt out, if you buy a membership and never go, you will have to pay. Also the employees seem to be happy from what I can tell... maybe without out you there the negativity lessened a bit... Ive spent a lot of time at some of the NC clubs and I can tell you that whatever going on in ohio is not going on here. If you dont believe me go hang out in a peak for a bit

• Wi
      25th of Apr, 2008

A horrible company to deal with at every level. Won't be long before they go out of business.