LifeCell / The company is a scam and the product is not effective
These people are liars and thieves. I will continue to post my experience with them wherever i can in order to prevent someone else from having the same experience.
When lifecell was ineffective, i attempted to make contact as instructed to return for a refund. They did not return calls placed over a 3 month period. When some guy named chris finally did answer the phone, and i explained to him that i had been leaving messages for months, he told me to return the product immediately, which i did. He even looked my information up on the computer so he knew exactly when i received the product.
They received the product back on april 14, 2008—signed for in their office by s. Johnson. The next correspondence i received was an e - mail telling me that they would not refund my money. They had their product back, which i'm sure they resold to some unsuspecting customer and did not refund one dime to me. This is not a reputable company; they are thieves.
More LifeCell Complaints & Reviews
- LifeCell - return policy 
- LifeCell - Ineffective 
- LifeCell - product does not work
- LifeCell - Free Trail is a Scam 
- LifeCell - deducted credit card after cancelation of product 
- Allergan / LifeCell - Life cell aba above par skin care
- LifeCell - All of it and your thieving ways
- LifeCell - feel scammed 
- Allergan / LifeCell - life cell
- LifeCell - Cheater and scam