LifeCellFree Trail is a Scam

I ordered Lifecell cream through a "free" trail - just paid shipping. I failed to get any results and called to stop any shipments. Then Surprise! I had a $189 charge on my credit card. When I disputed it, I was told that not returning the free sample within 30 days meant I would be charged. I had no resolution on this. Quite the expensive free trail.

Co
Jan 09, 2015

Comments

Jan 27, 2015

LIFECELL Miami Florida Unauthorized Transaction Charges on my CORNER CARD
    I saw your cremes on FACEBOOK -Florida and found twice products (crèmes) that you sent me to Switzerland;
    HAVE NOT ORDRED!!!
    my credit card one charge on the 23.10.14 of Frs. 160.55
    the other on the 22.12.14 crèmes from crfemes I didn't ordred. Frs. l65.25
    I have all your cremes here, I didn't open any.
    How Can I retourn you all cremes for FREE and what is your addresse to retourn all products !!! All Post Charges are for you !!!
    My name is Elvira JOBST-HOFMANN Champ Roy 1 1867 Glutières-Ollon .- Switzerland

• Am
      Feb 26, 2015

HI. I am investigating into a class action lawsuit against LifeCell and South Beach Skin Care and welcome your involvement. Feel free to contact me for more information. Thank you!

Best,

Angela Edwards, Esq.
    Law Office of Angela Edwards
    East Longmeadow, MA 01028
    [protected]
    [protected]@charter.net

Sep 16, 2015

My wife and I are only into our second month, we have seen a minimal change. However, they were very upfront in saying if we did not return it within 30 days they would charge the full amount for the product. You have the option to order on demand or have your order sent at specified intervals. I don't know yet how effective the product will be, but it is not fair to slam them because you did not read the offer.

• He
      May 17, 2016

Hi, I felt for the scam also. Just received my bank statement and US $189 charge on it. I was too late to stop the payment and not sure they will ship anything even though they ship the product is not effective at all, guess will not even get back the refund either. Well we had learned a good lesson of buying things from internet.

Regards