Life Insurance Corporation of India / Non payment of LIC monthly pension/commutation mount

1 India Review updated:

CAB, Kox Kutir, Jodhpur
Respected Sir,

Subject: My Policy No. [protected]--Pension Scheme
Date of Policy:15.02.2000 Date of Maturity:15.06.2009
Date of Ist Pension Installment: 15.03.2010.
Name of Policy Holder: Umeshwar Dayal Saxena.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Please refer to the aforesaid matter. I am having my policy at LIC Office, Cox Kutir, Jodhpur, Rajasthan. I further refer tomy e-mail dated 11 November, 2010 and herewith resubmit the details already submitted to you as under:-

I HAD VIDE MY LETTER DATED 02.06.2009, REQUESTED THE LIC Office, Jodhpur to note my present address of Plot No. 42, Sector-6, Vidhyadhar Nagar, Jaipur (Rajasthan) and sent me the option form. I had also written in my letter that I intend to apply for commutation as per applicable in the scheme i.e 25% or more.

Further, I had written letter to LIC Office, Jodhpur on 24.06.2009 and other six more letters written on various dates. My sixth reminder was only acknowledged by LIC vide their letter dated 26.07.2010, wherein they had explained that they have not received my option form prior to Jan.2010. surprisingly, the LIC Office was waiting for my option form, whereas they never sent me the captioned Option Form, to enable me to fill the same and return them. My all earlier letters including of six reminders, all contained the facts that I was interested in commutation and monthly pension amount.

I had also written letters to I.P.P. New Delhi in this regards, but regret to state that I never received any reply from them.

I personally visited Jodhpur LIC Office on 26.07.2010and explained my grievances to concerned staff members, who were looking after the seat of Mr.D.L. Dabla as Mr.Dabla was on leave on that day. The LIC, Jodhpur Office very greatfully wrote to me a letter on the same day i.e. 26.07.2010 and informed me that they have written letter to I.P.P. New Delhi for making payment at the earliest.

I had again explained my position vide my letters dated 07.08.2010 and 09.08.2010 written to LIC Jodhpur and copy duly endorsed to The R.M. I{{ Cell Connaught Circus, New Delhi.

I lastly submit as under:-
1. The LIC Office Jodhpur did not take proper action timely and never sent me the Option Form and more so ignored my letters, wherein, I had already stated that I was interested in :-
(i) Commutation
(ii) monthly pension.
2.The CAB Branch Jodhpur, ignored my letters/written request for commutation, and un-authorizingly sent commutation required as "NO" of their own, which is against the natural justice.
3.Till date, I have neither received the commutation amount nor the monthly pension amount cheques. Please arrange to send the same along-with the reasonable amount of interest for the delayed period.
4. Kindly let me have your address, where I can send the copies of my various letters and letters received from LIC Office, Jodhpur to enable you to understand the facts and sort out the actual mistake incurred at the level of LIC Office, Jodhpur.
Lastly, I submit that I received a telephonic call from Mr. D.L.Dabla, Staff, LIC, CAB BRANCH Jodhpur, around 24 November, 2010 advising me that the LIC Office is shortly sending me the Claim form and I had to put my sign over Revenue Stamp in lieu of receipt of the commutation amount to enable the LIC to dispatch me the cheque of commutation amount. I regret to note that after lapse of considerable time, I have till today not received the captioned claim form. The matter has already been over delayed and matter requires urgent and immediate response.
Further, in case your Office is not the concerned Office to hear my grievances, please let me have the e-mail address of the Office and designation of the person to whom I can approach for the justice. I hope, my complaint will now receive the right response at the earliest possible and preferably by return of e-mail from your good office. I hope your office will initiate the proper action at top priority avoiding any further complication in the matter and will not compel me to knock the door of other competent authority for sorting out my grievances.

Yours faithfully,

Umeshwar Dayal Saxena
Plot No.42, Sector-6,
Vidhyadhar Nagar, Jaipur (Rajasthan)
PIN: 302023
My Land line No. is: [protected]
My Mobile No. is: [protected]

Comments

• Hi
      1st of Feb, 2010
    Life Insurance Corporation of India - Request to transfer the file
    India
    bo_61W@licindia.in

Dear sir,
    Reg Pol.No 623516510
    Kindly transfer the above file to career agents branch(709) Mangalore at the earliest.I have sent the request by post earlier too, but no response.
    I hope you will do the needful.

6th of Apr, 2010
    lic pension - pension cheque not received
    lic pension
    h.no.67/7,shiv nagar,station road, lakheri, distt.bundi,raja
    India
    Phone: 08000408582

dear sir,
    my father is LIC pensionersince last 8 year .gut this year he have not received pension chaque. every year he had received month of january or febaury. but at lest that time he had not thease pension.
    please sent me details why is hold?
    details are:
    name: heera lal chauhan
    policy no: 1043
    annuity no: M0102283
    please informe me what is that resion?

thanking you

To,

The Branch Manager,

L .I.C.I. Rampurhat Branch,

Sub :Non received of L I C policy deed after repaid the

lone amount vide policy no 465187159.

Sir,

This is for your information that I repaid the lone amount dated 07/06/2008

But it is regretted that in spite of my repeated request you have not delivered

me the said policy which was kept with you at the time when the lone was santioned by you

fvg myself.

now you are once again requested to deliver me the said policy immediately

without further delay.

DIST BIRBHUM,

PIN 731224.

2nd of Mar, 2015

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am son of Smt. Mangala Devi Shrestha (w/o Late Banwari Lal Shrestha) and my mother has not received her pension since March 2012 and we have had many correspondence in this regards with LIC, Muzzafarpur. Please let me advise what should I do now to get due pension on my mother behalf.

I would also like to inform you that my mother will be 80 yrs old next year and it would be very difficult for her to travel to India at this age. I would really appreciate, if you could advise me the best possible way for her to collect her pension as soon as possible. We have to find now some kind of solution together so that my mother can get her due pension from you.

I am very hopeful that you will send me your proper advise in this regards to solve this problem.

Thanking you in advance for your kind co-operation.

Madhuban Lal Shrestha

Kathmandu, Nepal.

Madhuban Shrestha
    Feb 11

to os.muzaffearpur

RE: Pension payment due to SMT MANAGALA DEVI SHRESTHA (W/O LATE BANWARI LAL SHRESTHA SINCE MARCH 2012 SR NO: 423005

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have sent you already so many e-mail regarding above matter. But till now I have not received any reply on my e-mail. I really don't know, why you have sent any reply from our side. Please do let me know what should my mother need to do now to get her due pension from your office or please send me telephone no or any e-mail ID from a person, who is looking after this matter as soon as possible.

Your early reply in this regards will be highly appreciated and I do hope that you will send your reply this time.

Sincerely yours,

Madhuban Lal Shrestha ( Son of Mangala Devi Shrestha)

Kathmandu, Nepal
    Madhuban Shrestha
    Feb 12

to os.muzaffearpur

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am desperately waiting your reply on my e-mail regarding my mother due pension to be received from March 2012. It would be not fair from your side, when you don't sent your reply to me. Please give me your reply, what I shall do now to get my mother pension from LIC. I am waiting for your guidance to so that my mother will be able to received her due pension from LIC.

Waiting for your reply as soon as possible.

Sincerely yours,

Madhuban Lal Shrestha (Son of Mangala Devi Shrestha)

Kathmandu, Nepal.