Life cleanse / Side effects - Rash - bruises

After receiving my free trial of Life Cleanse I contracted a nasty rash along with small bruise marks. I have sought medical advice at my local GP and been using Lanacane to relief the itching and soreness.

Many times when I tried to phone viv3 on [protected] I kept receiving there is a fault please try again. I eventually, after many tries got through to cancel and explain my side affect symptoms. I was met with standard robotic customer service jargon about me entering the purchase and the terms and conditions state this, that and the other and I would receive an email about the cancellation.

I never received an email. I then emailed them at support@viv3.com along with two photos of my rash and bruises, to receive a ridiculous autoreply stating they dont do support via email!! whats the point of having a support email address. I then after many tries and same phone fault, got through to chase up and emphasise my side affects again and was given a cancellation number (I phoned my bank manager also to ensure no future payments from viv3 are processed). I finally received a standard robotic email saying the same thing about terms and conditions. Three emails later, after resending photos of rash, still no concern for the side affects! incredible! ignorant, couldnt care less and unethical. I am contacting my insurance company for legal advice as I cannot believe they are complacent and dont want the product to harm others. I attach the photos of my rash which appeared 2 days after taking the capsules. I have never suffered any allergies in my life or have any medical condition. Apart from their ignorance Ive lost the money as they wont refund the free trial and they have already taken money from my credit card prior to me receiving the second batch which I still have not received!

Anyone else had side effects?

Life cleanseLife cleanse

N  27th of Aug, 2009 by
On Monday 24/08 I cancelled the order, i made it on 21, the date in the invoice was 22..I called +44 2031399027, the person there gave me 3 cancelation codes (8 digit numbers), one for each product. I checked mi VISA on line info and found the debits for shipping..
there is one descriptor for each product, they are:

FOCUSCLEANSE AND VITALITYCLEAN FOR LIFE CLEANSE AND RESVMAX (I guess). In the agreement says that any CC charge is going to refer to Trading Planet Ltd. wich is not true as you can notice.

Today we went to the bank (my husbad is the card owner...) Cancel the credit card to avoid future charges, they said that with this it will be 99% chance to stop the debits..they said that some of these internet sellers make sure to acces your new card trhough the credit card brand with some insurance policy...i hope our scammers can not...

Since these people refuse to provide any written proof of cancelation the bank made copies of the invoices, terms and asked me for the cancelation numbers. I hope this works.

By thee way ..I lost 4 pounds in 3 days because of the worries and stress... sorry for my english...wish luck to all of us...