Liberty Mutual Insurance / homeowner’s insurance policy
I sold my townhouse on 9/14 and closed with all financing on same day.
I spoke with customer service 2 days before and they notified me they would send a paper check 2 weeks after I closed on 9/28.
I requested a check be sent to my new address as I had to vacate townhouse after closing. Customer service agreed to send check to new address.
Paper check was mailed (supposedly) on 10/4 to old address.
I called on 10/10 and was told check mailed to old address and liberty mutual admitted error. I was told I would be mailed another check on 10/10.
I followed up on 10/12 and no check had been issued, so billing had me send in blank check so they could direct deposit refund in 1-5 business days.
I followed up on 10/19 and was told no direct deposit was possible and paper check was mailed on 10/17. I was told it would take 5-10 business days to receive check.
I don't know if liberty insurance are liars, crooks or both, but this has been an exercise in avoiding paying me my refund.
I request a response to confirm my check has been mailed.
Not only will I never do business with liberty insurance, I will actively discourage anyone from doing business with them .
More Liberty Mutual Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- Liberty Mutual Insurance - workers comp claim 
- Liberty Mutual Insurance - greedy, sneaky, fraudulent giant 
- Liberty Mutual - worst insurance company ever 
- Liberty Mutual - short term disability claim 
- Liberty Mutual - short term disability denied 
- Liberty Mutual Insurance - the customer service the way the interviewer conducted his interview very rudely making presumptions
- Liberty Mutual - fraudulent billing 
- Liberty Mutual Insurance - billing
- Liberty Mutual Insurance - my claim and parts
- Liberty Mutual Insurance - maria j sotomayor sr. claims resolution - direct dial: 407-430-4772