Lexington Law / Credit

THIS IS ANOTHER SCAM SITE FOLKS. DO NOT USE THEM.
If you need assistance, see someone in your local area PERSONALLY.
I suggest a lawyer. It is the ethical way to resolve and you are dealing with a live person approved by the bar association. No not handle your credit issues online. You open up to FRAUD BIG TIME.

Be

Comments

30th of Oct, 2010

I disagree with all of these negative comments. I have been using Lexington law for 2 years now and I can say that I have had numerous negative items removed from my credit report and my credit went up by 200 points. Oh yeah go ahead ppl and get a lawyer and spend thousands. U ppl r just to stupid to see the benefits. They have never took money without my permission. Even if they did they would credit it back. Lexington law is one of the best credit repair company's out there. Screw bankruptcy and debt consolidation. That just ruins ur credit. With this service, items dissapear.

• St
      21st of Oct, 2017

@jaydog130 umm. 2 years at $80/mt + setup fee = thousands (assuming you're paying the lowest amount) - and it took them 2 years to get numerous items removed. You are not selling it Jaydog 130.

• Be
      4th of Nov, 2010

Why pay for what you can do yourself? I also am VERY skeptical about these boards in that the companies themselves can add cloak comments as rebuttals. Not only that, then GOD and everyone has your personal information. Not the best way to go. GOD I can handle. Scammers gotta go.

• Tm
      3rd of May, 2011

Here is a phone number for the company: 877-460-1793

• Co
      7th of Jul, 2011

I myself have also being using Lexington Law Firm - My credit went up within few months. Everything has been legit so far, you just need to keep checking you credit scores so you can see for yourself that the company does really works. Jaydog130 I agree with you - Lexington is the best company outhere to help you.