LetGo / allowed a stalker in real life
I have a restraining order against someone in real life, for good reason. 3 days ago when I received a suspiciously creepy chat, I deleted the Letgo app and messaged Letgo asking that they permanently delete my account. for days its been a computer generated back and forth of "oh, how can we keep your business? we don't want you to leave our app!" I suffer from PTSD and after what that ******* did to me I'm sorry but after 2 days of politely returning those 6 emails now im emailing them PLEASE DELETE MY ACCOUNT NOW ASAP.
And I'm not hearing from them, and my account isn't deleted. can someone help me? I have an active court case against this man for assault.
More LetGo Complaints & Reviews
- LetGo - chat technical problems 
- LetGo - not able to send any messages 
- LetGo - I've been blocked... Why? 
- LetGo - user left me a bad review and blocked me 
- LetGo - notifications 
- LetGo - ad postings
- LetGo - I was robbed at gunpoint by one of the sellers on the app.
- LetGo - microwave
- LetGo - my product being discarded
- LetGo - faulty calculator