Leslie's pool mart / Terrible place to work
I recently was let go from the company after a years worth of work. In that time I can 100% say that it is a terrible company to work for. The upper management in the areas of District and regional management are severely lacking in accountability and fore sight. Store managers like myself are the work horses of the company and are over worked and under valued and paid. I work for 2 months straight at one period with not support or help from my so called support system of upper managers. The store is only open 75 hours a week and i was physically working 74 of those hours. The company's training and operational standers are dilapidated and antiquated to the point where managers are ill prepared for the responsibilities of the job. Also promotion is something that is forced upon new employees. I went from barley knowing how to run a shift by myself to being promoted to the store manager in 3 months. Then when mistakes were made do to the fact that I was under trained it fell on my shoulders for the blame. Simply put the company will look to the store managers as an escape goat for any larger problems that upper management is to cowardly to take responsibility for. They use you and work you for as long as you can stand it and then will they will fire you. Do yourself a favor and avoid working here at all cost. I have also seen first hand managers that have been with the company for over 5 years leave for the way the treat there employees. I was not given a clear reason whey i was terminated and it seems to me that it was plan on for months. They just wanted to get as much out of me as they could and then let me go.
Frankly screw Leslie's pools.
More Leslie's pool mart Complaints & Reviews
- Leslies Pool Supply - Would not honor warranty 
- Leslie Pools - Horrible place to buy a pool 
- Leslie's Pool Supply - This store is rude and will rip you off 
- Leslies Pool - Very poor customer service
- Leslie's Pool Supply - The store located at 6890 Highway 6 in Houston always has one person working 
- Rayner Pool Covers / Leslies Pools - Bad Product
- Leslies Pool - Bad advice
- Leslie’s Poolmart / Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies - No return 
- Leslies Pool Supply - Poor service 
- Leslies Pool Supplies - Beware when returning products