Leon's Canada / terrible experience!
On August 26,2008 . I purchased a sofa bed( After months of B/S they delivered it December 01,2007), coffee table and two end tables and a bedroom set. I set up delevery for Sept 01,2007 well they sent half the furniture and most of it was damaged. ( Coffee table chipped , scratched, wood missing & 1 end table was defective. Bedsidepanels had cracks on them (cheap lamenant). When I contacted Leon's Brampton they kept me on hold for 15min and told me that they would send a "Technion's" to examine the damage and he might be able to fix the problem (glue the piece) It took 1 week for him to come and he had no idea what to do and tore off a piece of the furniture and made a report to replace the damaged pieces( He also had no knowledge about the furniture). It took them 2 weeks and they replaced the damaged pieces with other damaged pieces. Long story short (I could go on and on) They came and took my bedroom set I wanted a full refund NOT a CREDIT and they have not refunded my Financial Institution yet! That was Dec 29,2007. My Financial Institution contacted me on January 30,2008 and informed me that they still have not sent the refund to them ( Go figure). They have also sent me my 3rd defective coffee table and have scheduled a pick up of all 3 tables for February 13,2008 and requested a "Stocking Fee". (I don't think so) They are unprofessional, disorganized, scammers and liars. They do not stand by there products at all. They try to rip off the consumer and they don't want to be accountable for the CRAP they sell. They should step up to the plate refund my monies and stop playing games. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM LEON'S.
More Leon's Canada Complaints & Reviews
- Leon's Furniture - buyer beware with leons! 
- Leon's Furniture - never again will I deal with leon's! 
- Leon's Furniture - desjardin accord financing 
- Leon's Furniture - Canada - credit bureau report abuse 
- Leon's Furniture - extended warranty 
- Leon's Furniture - lazy boy reclining chair
- Leon's Furniture - not satisfied with the quality of your product and not satisfied with the level of service
- Leon's Furniture - unethical behaviour and delayed product receipt
- Leon's Furniture - tv
- Leon's Furniture - dining server