Lenovo / repairs

Apr 22, 2015
424 Crossmoore drive
Phone: 0614406007
Hi .I bought a Lenova Laptop from 8ta at the Chatsworth centre, Durban which has a 2 year warranty after 5 months the laptop started to give me problems when you put it on it is fine after couple minutes the picture starts to fade away so initially I had taken it to the store because it has a 2 year warranty but I was told to phone the number that was on the box of the laptop because the store does not handle repairs on this device but initially that was not what I was told when i had purchased this laptop I was told if I have any problems to bring it to the store and they would sort it out.but never the less I phoned that number <[protected]> and I was told that they dont deal with repairs anymore and that I need to contact this number <[protected]>I phone this number and they got all my details and told me a courier would then come and pick up my laptop which he did after a week I contacted them to querry what was happening with my laptop and they said they would send me a quote and know they tell me thay want to charge me R3100.00 for cracked screen and faulty ribbon .The thing is the screen was never cracked perhaps a faulty ribbon I could understand but this is ridiculous because I cannot pay that much of money when that screen was never cracked and that was not the reason I had booked in the Laptop if the device had a cracked screen I wouldnt even bothered to send this device under warranty .Know I have been lied to messed around made like a fool with so many different stories I just want my laptop sorted out .I purchased the laptop from 8ta I dont see why I should be running around to anybody else it should have been sorted out in the store .know how do I go forward because the system that you guys use is ridiculous there is no garantee for the safety of our devices and this is daylight robbery and I wish you guys would just step up and sort this out.

Anver kasim