Lenovo / credit card issue

, FL, United States Review updated:

I ordered a Lenovo laptop (with customized configuration) from www.lenovo.com and everything went thru with an email of confirmation with a link to track my order. A few days later, I tried to track my order and found errors from web page they supplied. I called and the customer services did not know anything about the order even I have order number. I then ask customer services to transfer me to sale department and tried to reinstate the order. After long wait, finally a lady picked up the phone and said to me that they do not accept any credit card other than American Express. I tried to see if they can reinstate the order if I give them American Express card number over the phone. She said that I have to go through all the steps again to create a brand new order. The most ridiculous thing is that their web site has all kinds of credit cards you can select as form of payment but they do not tell you they only accept American Express and the transaction will go through just fine. There is no email notification about credit card issue of any sort. And the lady I talked to is an untrained personel who talked as if this is all my fault that I did not know they do not accept other credit cards. I have wasted my time and I will never do business with this company again in my life. This is the worst company! After my incident, I searched the Internet and there are tons of complaint about lenovo. If you are reading this complaint, you know you should not order anything from www.lenovo.com.

Gw

Comments

• Pr
      28th of Mar, 2008
    From Banks - Credit Card issue
    India

Dear Sir

I have handed over my credit card in May 2007, with the settlement of till that date, now I am not remember that card Number and don't have that card also. Two months later one agent was come to my home and he collected cash Rs.5000/- from my wife and he said he will settlement of the dues and get the NOC (no objection certificate) from the bank, but he never turned back, where is that agent now? And where is that money now? Always agents are asking for cash only why? And later last month one more man had come and bargaining the same. I do not understand the bank people and agents are making frauds in this issue. And they are not willing to give Manager’s name and contact number. We done a big mistake are not got the NOC from the Bank that time. Please close my issue. But bank is multiple that amounts in a bigger way, and they are sending agents to our home and harassing my family, right now I am not in Bangalore. Please avoid this... this is not the way of collecting. How is that agent related to my credit card and want to know they are legally appointed by the government? And many times court also said about this issue. If they come again and again, I am going to take an action in legal manner.

Regards