Lenovo — e570 order
Ordered a laptop E570 on 11/25/2016. Received my order confirmation via email and few days later, even got a status update showing that order was being processed and will be shipped out and be delivered by 12/23/2016. Few weeks into December, I got another email saying that due to popular demand, the order is back logged and not sure when it will be delivered. We were given a choice to continue the order or cancel. I was buying this for my son, so I opted for it to be delivered.
Each week, Lenovo authorizes my credit card to make sure that I have enough money on the card.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Tallahassee, FL This gave me a bad feeling that they were looking for people that couldn't get authorization, so that they would have an excuse to cancel the order. So, on 1/9/2017, I decided to start CHAT instead of calling the customer service number, to make sure that I have proof of my order and get status update. I was told on the CHAT that the order is still being processed and will be delivered by 1/25/2017.
Well, wouldn't you know it, I got an email (1/10/2017) stating that because I never confirmed my order, they went ahead and canceled it.
I have not cancelled it and would still like to get my order fulfilled. Please confirm!
More Lenovo Complaints & Reviews
- Lenovo - rip off company 
- Lenovo - huge shipping delays! 
- Lenovo Mobile - lenovo mobile service centre change my mobile 
- Lenovo Y510 Think Pad - free replacement or coverage of hinge replacement of my think pad lenovo laptop under warranty 
- Lenovo - cheating customers 
- Lenovo - smart phones
- Lenovo - on-site service delayed for more than a week now due to part availability
- Lenovo Group - lenovo thinkpad computer
- Lenovo Group - no repairs possible for a 3 week old lenovo yoga tab 3
- Lenovo Desktop Computer - fraud/extended warranty