Lenovo Desktop Computer / fraud/extended warranty
I sent this out to all my contacts:
Please forward this to all your contacts!
Warning - lenovo computers
When my computer - that had shown no signs of a problem - suddenly shut down - & the recovery disc & driver disc provided with the computer did not work - I contacted technical support.
I was told that I needed another disc but as my warranty had expired a few days before, I would need to buy an "extended warranty" to get the disc.
1) the program that continually analyzes the system for problems never sent a warning. This leads me to ask: was my computer programmed to shut down as soon as the warranty expired?
2) why was the necessary driver not on the disc provided by lenovo?
3) why didn't lenovo offer to sell me the disc when I told them that I did not want the "extended warranty"?
I suggest that you "think twice" before considering buying a lenovo computer. As I refused to buy the "extended warranty", my computer is still not working.
If you want more details, you can contact me at sheri1449@yahoo. com.
More Lenovo Desktop Computer Complaints & Reviews
- Lenovo - rip off company 
- Lenovo - huge shipping delays! 
- Lenovo Mobile - lenovo mobile service centre change my mobile 
- Lenovo Y510 Think Pad - free replacement or coverage of hinge replacement of my think pad lenovo laptop under warranty 
- Lenovo - cheating customers 
- Lenovo Group - product issue.
- Lenovo Group - software purchase at time of laptop purchase
- Lenovo Group - lenovo 520 24-ast all-in-one
- Lenovo Warranty Service - lenovo laptop repair
- Lenovo - mobile