Leap Frog Leap Pad / Going on 4 months for a $20 refund!
On 11/18/07, I ordered a Leap Pad for my niece for xmas. Discovered she already had one so begins my ordeal of trying to return this sucker. Apparently, you need an RMA# to return something to Leapfrog so I called to get one. Customer service told me she would escalate it and someone would contact me. Go on vacation for 1 week, and there are no messages or emails from them. I then emailed for one and get an automated reply saying I will get a response in 48-72 hours. A week goes by and I reply and ask again. Still nothing. This is now mid-January and I write off another note blasting their lack of professionalism and customer service and I finally receive a reply with an RMA#. I mailed it back (with delivery confirmation b/c I just don't trust them) and it's now been 4+ weeks and no refund and no responses to my inquiries. Reported them to the BBB but not hoping for a resolution. Mind you, it's only $20 but I've never seen such a lack of customer service for a supposed reputable company.
More Leap Frog Leap Pad Complaints & Reviews
- LeapFrog - poor customer service 
- LeapFrog - Absolutely the worst experience I have ever had with an online order! 
- Leap Frog Leapster L-Max - Terrible customer service! 
- Leapfrog / Comcast Services - did not receive
- LeapFrog - Connect is awful
- LeapFrog Enterprises - my pal scout puppy dog
- LeapFrog Enterprises - leapfrog epic tablet
- LeapFrog - LeapPad Ultra
- LeapFrog - leapfrog epic edition tablet
- LeapFrog - leappad platinum