Lazboy — order
purchased a LazBoy sofa and 2 chairs on 5-28-09 and I have not received them yet. I love lazboy as a company and I love ther product. All of the furniture I have is from Lazboy and it has always been the best of quality and service. This time around my order has taken much longer than expected but I have been informed that they have been taken over by a company called SPCI.
I have also been told that the previous owners were franchised from Lazboy corp. and that they are the ones at fault for my order taking so long. I was told that this new company is here to clean up the mess that they left behind and that they are honoring all of the orders left from the old owners. I am confident that I will receive my furniture and I will love it when I do get it. I understand that things happen and as long as they are willing to get me my furniture I am willing to wait a little while longer. I once worked for a company that had this happen to them and it was very difficult for all involved to handle and having had that experience helps me see that it is not the sales persons fault or this new companies fault. I have read some other reviews and they all put down the sales person but really they do just work for the company to feed there families and they have faith I am sure in this new company!!! So for the time being I will too.
More Lazboy Complaints & Reviews
- Lazy Boy Furniture - poor quality/ mechanisims break 
- La-Z-y Boy Spas - don't stand behind warranties lazy on customer service and quality 
- lazyboy sofa and recliner - cheap fabric and mechanisms 
- Lazy Boy - warranty no good 
- La-Z-Boy - delivery charges 
- Lazy Boy Service - awful, awful, awful
- LazyBoy - bad service 
- La-Z-Boy - wrong shiipping order
- La-Z-Boy - don't buy
- Lazy Boy - sagging and squeeking couch