Laser Spine Institute / fraud
What a scam!.. Called for my "free MRI review" to see what they offered and if they can help my long term issue with my cervical spine. There are no direct numbers to their centers, instead you are given a "care specialist" in a call center. They take your info and insurance information and state they will call you back within 2 days. Roth called me back and told me they are out of network with my 2 insurance companies but they will work with me. I was told my procedure is normally 20K without insurance and since I am out of network they determined I will owe 10K??? What? First of all I was never seen by a doctor nor did they even look at an MRI so how can they know what procedure or procedures are needed to quote a price? Secondly, Since my out of network coverage is 80 % and my secondary covers they balance in full, how is this 10K? When questioned I was told the insurance company doesn't pay their full fee so I have to pick up the difference above the usual and customary fee???
What a scam.. No doctor evaluation, just a sales company trying to sell you a full package not covered or needed... STAY AWAY!
More Laser Spine Institute Complaints & Reviews
- Laser Spine Institute - buyer beware 
- Laser Spine Institute - careful! scam! 
- Laser Spine Institute - you are just a dollar sign 
- Laser Spine Institute - lsi treats their employees like garbage 
- Laser Spine Institute - lawsuit filed in florida 
- Laser Spine Institute - surgery
- Laser Spine Institute - terrible 
- Laser Spine Institute - no complaint 
- Laser Spine Institute - treatment not effective 
- Laser Spine Institute - no morals