Laser Hair Removal / deceptive
I haven't started my treatments yet, but in reading my contract information closer...I was deceived. It's my own fault, but if you have to be so on gaurd for scams, the business should be avoided all together. First of all, the consultant didn't examine the hair in places I elected to have treatment. Had she, she would have noted that I wanted a lot of peach fuzz removed...the contract specifically says that peach fuzz doesn't respond to laser hair treatment. Secondly, the consultant went on and on, acting like I was getting a STEAL for what I was paying ($7, 000 for 4 full body treatments). I mean really, she deserves an oscar: "O' s#!*, I could get fired for giving this discount!" Supposedly the regular price for the package is $12, 000. On all of the boards I've visited NO ONE paid more than $7, 000 for FIVE full body treatments!!! Lastly, the contract just isn't in the buyer's favor. There are too many things that you are likely to be dissatisfied with and there's no resolution for you but to forfeit your money...ALL OF IT!!! I should have read the contract, you might say. Well before you read the full contract, they place the financial contract on top for you to sign the NO REFUND policy, and that also comes after you've given your payment information. After that, you get the bad info. DON'T BE A FOOL LIKE I WAS!!! Even they're own contract says it doesn't work, but the consultant will tell you "you will be hairless the rest of your life!"
More Laser Hair Removal Complaints & Reviews
- Laser Hair Removal - Laser burns 
- Laser Hair Removal - Paid $9,000...Horrible Treatment!
- Laser Hair Removal - Scars and Unsatisfaction with company 
- Laser Hair Removal - HAIR REMOVAL IS NOT PERMANENT 
- Laser Hair Removal - Customer Service & Refund
- Laser Hair Removal - Negligence
- [Resolved] Laser Hair Removal - Buyer Beware
- Laser Hair Removal - Horrible and Rip Off
- Laser Hair Removal - Services not working
- Laser Hair Removal - cheaters