Lane Bryant / Customer service
I have shopped at the Lane Bryant Outlet in Pigeon Forge, Tn for about eight years. I vacation in the area and loved the store. I recently went there to shop as usual. Not one person greeted me or said a word to me. I noticed that the store manager that always helped me was not there. I think her name is Sherry. She was always nice and showed me all the latest clothing. Well I finally asked one of the employees where the manager was. After she asked me a bunch of questions she said oh your are talking about our former manager, I got her fired. Really??? Not sure what happened but the entire atmosphere is different. The staff could care less about the customers. I will not return. You need your previous manager back. She made that store.
More Lane Bryant Complaints & Reviews
- Lane Bryant - World Financial - Harrassment 
- lane bryant outlet - jean exchange 
- Lane Bryant - Money scam 
- Identity Protector offered from Lane Bryant - free membership time
- Lane Bryant - bathrooms 
- Lane Bryant - to vinyl jackets
- Lane Bryant - bra
- Lane Bryant - ordering an item on the phone/ how do I get this item again???
- Lane Bryant - not happy
- Lane Bryant - the token booth clerk