Lane Bryant / Money scam

United States Review updated:

I purchased 2 pairs of classic leggings from Lane Bryant's stores. Both pairs had ripped with very little use. One pair I wore for an hour and they ripped. I emailed customer service through Lane Bryant's website and a woman named Suzanne Smither said she would send me a return label to send the pants back and that my account would be credited the full purchase amount for both pairs. I received the label and sent the pants back. A few days later I received an email that my account was credited for a completely different item that I had not mailed back. The classic leggings that I mailed back were $26.50 each plus tax. They only credited my account $17.55. I called LB's customer service and was told that they could not handle my claim because they do not handle email. I emailed Lane Bryant customer service several times through the website and no one was able to help me. I spoke to Shawn J. a supervisor for customer service who assured me he would look into this matter and call me back. Now 2 weeks have passed and I've had no response. I called another number [protected] and spoke with Jennifer in customer service who said someone else would be contacting me back about this issue and a week later still no response. I feel cheated by this company as I have spent thousands of dollars and have been a loyal customer for years. All I want is for my account to be credited back the appropriate amount.

Jo

Comments

• Ka
      Jul 21, 2013
    Lane Bryant - cancellation of account
    Lane Bryant

I wish to cancel my account protection plan.

• Re
      Jun 03, 2016

You are going to have to contact Lane Bryant about your request. It won't do any good to ask on this site becuase this is only a general complaint site.

• La
      Jun 03, 2016
    Lane Bryant - charges
    Chicago
    Illinois

On 2/19 I received a phone call from credit notify stating that a 30 day past due was reported to the credit bureau regarding my acct with Lane Bryant. My daughter charged some clothes and forgot to tell me about it. I am the primary account holder and I did not receive a bill nor did my daughter until today.The bill was only sent after I spoke with the credit card company. I have never been 30 days past due on any of my accounts. I am requesting that the past due charges be refunded and this account removed from my credit file as a negative inquire. Thanks for your time