Landau Jewelry / Ring

I was at the Rio Hotel in Las Vegas the day after Thanksgiving/ also known as black friday visiting from Phoenix, when we walked by the Landau display. I specifically asked the sales agent if they had real gold and real diamonds, she pointed out 2 small section and stated this is the real pieces. After 30 minutes of looking at rings and getting the sale price, I decided on one. The sales rep stated the 80% off sales was going on for that black Friday only. After I decided on a ring and walked the few feet to the cash register, I asked her again, " just to be clear, this is real gold and real diamonds. She said yes". We bought the ring. We then walked across the street to Gold Coast Hotel to go the Fridays restaurant and was surprised to see another Landau counter, I stopped and asked do you have any real and real diamond pieces, at least the sales rep at this location was honest and said we don't sell real diamonds, we have the moissanite, which lab created man made jewelry. We went back and comforontef the sales girl and spoke with manager. We are still waiting to speak with the GM. TheY ARE COMMITING FRAUD. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM.

Ch