Lam Facial Plastic Surgery Center / dr. samuel lam

Plano, TX, United States

Dr. Lam deformed my face, uneven eyes with one eye being more slanted the the other, lumps of scar tissue irregularly permanently embedded in my skin. There was so much inflammation and scarring it restricted my facial movements and in fact causes bruising/pain from the jagged edges of the scar tissue when you try to move. He then tries to cover up his mistake by using a gag order so that the public does not find out what he has done to me. Dr. Lam destroyed my face, took away quality years of my life, and now I had to see various top specialists and also had to go overseas to get his work fixed. I'm still not back to what I used to be, and seeing Dr. Lam turned out to be big burden on my bank account. This fees are high but not nearly as he cost to fix his mistakes. I would love to post photographs of complications of his procedures but then I am no longer anonymous and would be in a legal scuffle for not abiding by Dr. Lam's gag order. He has not made any attempts to fix his error by referring me to specialists experienced in fixing botched surgeries but instead he wanted to put in MORE in the eye sockets that after seeing more experienced doctors would have been an egregious mistake and would have affected my eye movements if he had done this. He should have paid for my visits to get his work repaired for more experienced doctors who deal with corrective surgeries, not make the PROBLEM WORSE AND AFFECT MY VISION/EYE MOVEMENT by putting in more filler that caused this problem in the first place with all the fibrosis/stiffness/pain. He never makes appropriate amends but covers up his mistakes and scares his patients from coming public. A competent, responsible physician might offer an apology and financial compensation to get this fixed, if not then appropriate referrals to the best surgeons to correct his mistakes, not silence you with a gag order to keep what he did to me a secret.

Su