LakmeTerrible experience

J Review updated:

I walked in to trim my hair; I chose Lakme a well popular salon so I can get a better look. Well, I was wrong. I went in with better hair but came out with rats cut..! have heard of it before.. I had washed my hair when I went in but the stylish said that my hair need a wash and it will take hardly any time. She took an hour just to wash my hair and trim them. And don't ask me what have she done with my long hair- she looked like she was barely out of high school. She even billed me more then it deserved and the fee I was told before. Lakme fleece people out of their money and dignity. Now I walk around in a cap till my hair grows back.

• S
      Jun 15, 2019
    Lakme India - Lakme 9 to 5 black impact eyeliner
    India

I have been using this liner from last 5 years now bt frm last 1 year i have been noticing that whenever i apply this product i get allergy all over my eyelid n it swells badly that i have to apply ointment... i am not the only complainant but all my friends who use ths product are allergic to it now... it has become very unsafe to use...

• K
      Jun 25, 2019
    Lakme India - Waxing

I visited urban Estate phase 2 patiala saloon for waxing after that my arms nd shoulders full with pimples I never face this problem before.. Now they donot listen they not need customers just need money.
    I never recommended lakme saloon anyone again.

• B
      Oct 14, 2019
    Lakme India - Lakme saloon
    India

Lakme saloon, bangur, Kolkata, india refused to encash the Lakmé salon, gift card.
    It's unethical,

• F
      Oct 29, 2019
    Lakme India - smoothening
    lakme mira.road
    India

i hav done smoothening in mira road lakme near mcdonald i did nt get the result as expected after smoothening my hair has become more dry nd unmanageable i told about this to the salon they did nt even respond nd stated that my hair was weak so.didnt let the cream stay longer but my experience is really bad from lakme