Lakeside Retreat at Peachtree Cornerspayment not cancelled as advised

On 5/02/17, I viewed the Lakeside Retreat property online and then called the leasing office that same day to ask some questions about the apartments. I spoke with Nazly who was supposed to send me pictures of the apartment I was interested in looking at (I wanted renovated kitchen, washer/dryer connections, hardwood floors, and top floor location). The application didn't even show the correct apartment number I showed an interest in. I never received the emailed pictures but went ahead and filled out the application just to get my information on file. I didn't know online was going to charge my debit/credit card so when I saw the charges pending, I actually drove 3 1/2 hrs up there to Norcross on 5/03/17 to cancel the payments but she said she didn't see the payments in her system at the time. I also called after leaving and spoke with Miriam.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Norcross, GAShe assured me that once the payment showed up on their end that she could stop it.
Well the next day (Friday, 5/05/17), I checked my bank account and the payment still showed pending. As of Saturday (5/06/17), the payment showed posted on my account. She didn't stop anything! I called the office again on Saturday and spoke with Stephanie who said the property manager, Carmen Wolf-Who, wasn't in and that the manager would have to contact the corporate office to refund any payments since it was processed online. Now I have to wait 2 more days for the manager to be 'back in' so she can 'see if there's anything she can do'. This was a very unethical and stressful situation. It's not fair for them to give me the run around about my money. The sad thing is, the leasing office will probably just say there's nothing they can do and keep my $200! Resolution - I just want my administrative fees back.

Sn