LA Fitness / member cancellation!

16051 S DIXIE HWYMiami, United States Review updated:
Phone: 13052353065
A member of La Fitness since 2002 Hassel Daniel F1601043. I train three times a week at 530 am with three other friends, on Wednesday 9th April 2008 we did our routine workout, afterwards William a personal trainer from body of change accuse me of training others i informed him that i have being a member since 2002 have a great time working out with my friends and if the trainers will repack the weights after working out their clients and being around so that when members have a problem to help and maybe pick up a new client, instead of trying antagonize members. This information was pass on to the VP of the personal trainers who herself seems lost. The personal trainers have to stop looking to accuse members who are trying enjoy an environment of out dated equipment. Four other members of my family are members of La Fitness and we are strongly considering the other competitive gyms in the area.

Comments

Mi
  17th of Apr, 2008
I do like my gym though, and the people who work there (atleast the regulars who have been there for a while...).
Ri
  1st of Apr, 2011

LA Fitness Miami - Lack of cleanliness
LA Fitness Miami

Bad odors, old rusty equipment, and overall lack of maintenance, for about the last 3 years

LA Fitness International Logo LA Fitness International