L S A Health & Beauty / AlwaysArgan.com / essence of argon trial and idrotherapy trial

1 Malta, Malta

I wish to complain about the company that are selling these products online. The company in question is called: Lifestyle Ventures Ltd., Level 2, Regional Business Centre, University Heights, Malta MSD1751 Malta. The two items were sold as Trial Items and I gave my Credit Card details to pay for postage and packing ONLY. No where in the advert did it mention anything about them billing me once a month for the remainder of my life for products that they would send me (twice as dearly as on other websites) which I did not order. I then phoned them. In vain initially as they were not answering the pho ne. Eventually I got hold of someone in the U.K. I told her that I was unhappy with the products as I am allergic to them and wished to return them to the company. I was the then advised to give them to a friend to trial to which I responded no that they were already opened and used and I would not feel happy about giving them to someone in this condition. I kept saying that all I wanted to do was to return them. But to no avail...the girl was having none of it. She then asked me if I wanted to purchase the Trial Pots for half their original value I said No that all I wanted was to return them. She then offered to sell them to me for a quarter of the price. I again said No. Eventually she told me that if I am to return them that there would be a RETURN MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION FEE on both items. I agreed to pay this just to get shut of the products. She gave me the RMA Numbers. I subsequently packed the products up with their accompanying RMA Numbers and returned them to Lifestyle Ventures Ltd using the address provided to me by the girl. (as above). I posted them on the 5th of October and heard no more from them. Today however my package came back to me unopened. So I do not know what is going on with them. Merchandise Numbers in question were [protected] and [protected]. Should I be billed again for these products I will be reporting the company to Company House and will have their licence to trade revoked.

Nov 9, 2018