Kuwait Airways — damaged check-in baggage
I travelled from chennai (maa) to kuwait to (iad) washington dc on the 25th of january flight numbers - flight 771 and flight 7. when I received my check-in baggage in dc, I found that its wheel was broken. my bag is now useless. also, my bag was a gift from my mother and has emotional value attached to it. I feel sad that the bag wasn't handled with care. did not expect this from kuwait airways. also, I had spent a lot of time, money and effort buying the bag since this was my first travel. after I found the bag's wheel broken, I had to undergo a lot of pain carrying it to my house. also, carrying it home cost me extra money - the bag was very heavy and I needed a lot of help carrying it.
I request and expect an appropriate action from kuwait airways.
Please find my ticket and damaged baggage pictures attached.
More Kuwait Airways Complaints & Reviews
- Kuwait Airways - airline ticket cancellation charge 
- Kuwait Airways - delayed / lost baggage 
- Kuwait Airways - refund 
- Kuwait Airways - lost luggage 
- Kuwait Airlines - lost baggage 
- Kuwait Airways - lost baggage 
- Kuwait Airways - theft from mt cabin baggage
- Kuwait Airways - unethical behaviour
- Kuwait Airways - lost of luggage while travelling from delhi to paris via kuwait 
- Kuwait Airways - delay baggage & damage baggage