Kraft Foods / lunchables

I recently purchased multiple Extra Cheesy Pizza Lunchables from my local supermarket. I was very excited, as I love lunchables and rarely have the opportunity to enjoy them. However, i was extremely disappointed when I began making my mini pizzas and noticed that the cheese was not separated. By this, I mean the the cheese strips I am supposed to disperse around my pizza was in blocks, meaning I could not properly enjoy my lunchable. I thought this was most likely a mistake and would only occur once, but this was the case in ALL THREE of my lunchables. I have been a loyal customer for as long as I can remember, but this is completely unacceptable and something must be done within your quality control department. I look forward to hearing back from you to know that you have taken this message seriously and plan to do something about, and I speak for all of your customers when I say we demand and hope for better lunchables in the future. Please feel free to contact me at [protected]@gmail.com or by phone at [protected].

Jc